Pages

Followers

Friday, 31 May 2013

Butterflies-by Request

 
 
Hi Folks
 
I hope you all enjoyed the Jemsdesign show on C & C today.
 
Another CD designed by  the wonderfully talented
 
Butterflies-By Request,
( as so many people asked Sheenagh for Butterflies hence the name)
 
As most of you know, I am at the moment, sunning myself in Mexico
( that is if it is not raining, like it did a couple of years ago 14days of horrific storms)
but living in Cumbria, we do get rain, just don't want it on holiday, so keep your fingers crossed for me.
 
Anyway, back to the cards, here are my sample cards from the
TV shows today.
 
I really hope you like them.
 
Hugs Janet xxx
 













 
 
 


9 comments:

Andree said...

Brilliant samples Janet. All very elegant and pretty.
I hope your holiday is everything you wish for x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

I am going to write
GORGEOUS
hugs Tamara

Linda Simpson said...

I hope that you have a wonderful holiday and that the rain stays away.

Stunning Samples Janet, beautiful designs and gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Barbara said...

Oooooo, lots of pretty cards here, Janet.....you've certainly been busy xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Absolutely stunning as always. Such layering and dimension to your cards with all the embelishments. You have such gorgeous colour combinations. This look amazing and you have done them proud.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow Janet 4 gorgeous cards it's so different of style and beautiful made.

greetings karin

cotnob said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards Janet, those butterflies are fabulous.
Pauline
x

Glenda Atkins said...

Awesome array of gorgeousness, love them all. Hope the weather has held for you and everything is smooth sailing!
hugs
Glenda

Gwyneth said...

Stunning creations. I love the rich colours you've chosen to use.