Pages

Followers

Monday, 8 April 2013

Sky Lynn Lotus Blossom

Hi and welcome to my blog.
The DT card I have for you today is for
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
The Theme is
Use any Shade of Pink
I have used an image from Heather Valentin my favourite Artist
and you can find her images at
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/
and
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LacySunshine
this image is called
Sky Lynn Lotus Blossom and isn't she gorgeous, I coloured her with Copics
and then scanned the image into Serif and used background papers and embellishments from
https://www.e-scapeandscrap.net/boutique/

Please take a look at the other DT's cards over on the Challenge Page
and I look forwards to seeing all you creations during the coming week.

The sponsors this week are
http://disdigidownloads.blogspot.co.uk/p/gallery.html
and you can win a 10$ Voucher to spend on their images.
Hugs
Janet


24 comments:

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Janet, such a gorgeous image and those embellishments look so 3D.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

Love the image on this gorgeous card.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning Janet. Loving the gorgeous butteflies and the feather is fabulous. Love Skye Lynn and the colours you have used are stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Meredith said...

Simply stunning Janet!! This is my favourite Sky Lynn Digi too.. :)
xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the sweet image the colours and the butterflies.
Kevin xx

Kate M said...

Fabulous card - love those butterflies xx

Tracey Murphy said...

Oh my goodness Janet, another gorgeous image I seem to have missed! I absolutely NEED them all lol. Love the beautiful card you have created with her and you've made her eyes look AMAZING!
Hugs, Tracey x

Lexie said...

So beautiful Janet. Gorgeous colouring and love the digi elements you've used.
xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Wauuu, she is so lovely,
gorgeous card, fabulous buterflies
hugs Tamara

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful card Janet.

greetings karin

Marleen Gallagher said...

Beautiful x

Zoe said...

So pretty Janet, those eyes look amazing, great colouring in, and design xx

Carol said...

Very pretty Janet, love your design. Carol x

Andree said...

A fabulous card Janet. I love the butterflies and colours you've used for Sky Lynn x

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Too pretty! love the little butterflies and the whole colour scheme. Hope you are keeping well, look forward to hearing from you soon,
take care
Andy
xx

The Gov. said...

Beautiful card!

Cheryl said...

This is just beautiful, Janet!! I love her eyes!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Janet

Joan Macdonald said...

This is beautiful Janet and I love the butterflies.

Joan x

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh what a striking card! Elaine-xxx-

Jill Hogg said...

Hiya Janet, this is so pretty, love the colours!

Jill xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I love pink! This is beautiful. Gorgeous main image and I love the punk tones you have used. Beautiful!

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Heather Valentin Stamps said...

Stunning Janet. Thank you for creating another beautiful card with my digi:)
Heather

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Janet xx I love these images as well just don't have that many of them lol x