Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Mozica in Love

Hi Folks
Just a quick note from me before we get to the Card for today.
Lindsay the owner of lejdesigns Challenge has kindly given me 3mths off ( for good behaviour)!!!
as I am in need of a bit of a rest, so my cards for May and June are all scheduled to
appear on my blog ( keeping fingers crossed) and have all been written in advance.
I hope you will all behave your selves, I will still be around keeping an eye on you all!!


Well it is Tuesday again, doesn't time go so quickly. I hope you are
all fit and well, and those who are feeling a little under the weather have a big Hugs from me.

It is time for lejdesigns Challenge and this weeks theme is ..... this should please you all...

ANYTHING GOES

A while ago Lindsay had a competition on our DT blog, to chose a name for a new image
we then all voted for our favourite name and I won, well, to be truthful, my OH won as he
came up with the name which was Mozica, but as the prize was some crafting goodies, I won!
I hope you like her.
Hugs
Janet xxx
 
the jackpot for the winner using a lejdesigns image will receive
a massive 9 images.
 
1st Winner will receive images form

2nd Winner will receive Goodies from Bramwell Carfts.



15 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely card,
love the heart behind,
hugs TAMARA

Tammy Ortiz said...

Enjoy your vacation
love this card

Hugs Tammy Owner Of Tammy Scrappin Corner
http://www.tammyscrapincorner.com

rachel said...

this is fab Janet - enjoy the rest xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Janet, Mozica looks wonderful. The purple really suits her x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Janet, I like the fun image the papers and the heart.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the design...fab image.xxx

cotnob said...

Great card Janet, such pretty papers and colour.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fun image and great card Janet.

greetings karin

Glenda Atkins said...

Wowzer of a card, fabulously embellished and coloured!
hugs
Glenda

Carol said...

Great card Janet. Carol x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous and Mozica looks great in his purple clothes. Love the papers too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

Very cute card, love the colour xx

Cheryl said...

Sweet card, Janet. Enjoy your time off. :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous as always hun, I love the colours and layout, those papers are gorgeous and the heart looks gorgeous with the music notes
Lindsay xx

Gwyneth said...

Congratulations on your win. The image is quirky and your card great. I hope you get to relax for your time off and come back all refreshed.