Pages

Followers

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Lexie Roller Skating

 
 
Hi Folks
 
I hope your Weekend is going to plan, and you are all enjoying yourselves.
 
We have a Lacy Sunshine Challenge Starting today.
 
The Theme for the next 2 weeks is
 
Monochrome..... so any 2 colours + skin and hair.
 
I hope you all will join in take a look at the Challenge Page at
 
 
and the prize is a whopping $30 to spend on Heather Valentin gorgeous images
 
and
 
now if you are a regular follower of Lacy Sunshine, then, you will
 
know Lexie, ( depute Boss) and is always on the Naughty Chair, as Heather made it
 
far to comfortable!!  so, Heather has made a some images called Lexie, and
 
the image I used is
 
Lexie Roller Skating.
I have had a change of plan, I was going to do a scrapbook page, which I did, then
I altered it to have a bit more dimension, then I binned it!! has I had another,
better ( I hope ) idea, to use something I cut out on my Silhouette Cameo, I thing
they could be called Shadow Boxes, and I am far more please with this.
 
Hugs
Janet xxx





 
 
 


15 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning card,
love your design,
hugs Tamara

Tracey Murphy said...

This is such a clever project Janet .... love how you've made it into a shadow box and your whole travel theme is fabulous!
Hugs, Tracey x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Janet great shape too.

greetings karin

Bettina L. said...

Wow I love this shadow box Janet. Great design with the shapes, eiffel tower and sentiment.Peeeerfect. Hope you'll have a peek at my sports gnome too.Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the images and fab details.xxx

cotnob said...

This is lovey Janet, great design and I love your papers and all of the little details - it's funny how things sometimes end up completely different than the original plan isn't it!
Pauline
x

Lexie said...

And so you should be pleased with it too Janet...it's a fabulous project and I love the shape, dimension, layout and humour! Fab, fab, fab!
xx

Joan Macdonald said...

Fabulous card Janet just love the design and great image.

Joan x

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

This is sooooo stunning! I just adore the shadow box. Great details as well.

Carol said...

A fab shadow box Janet, love it. Carol x

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Janet. Made me smile.
Laine.xx

Andree said...

This is wonderful Janet. Lexie is always saying she wants to travel so this is perfect for her image. The design and embellishments are fabulous x

Gwyneth said...

Great project. I love you you've incorporated all the little images.

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful shadow box and love all the details!
hugs
glenda

Michelle said...

Janet this is just stunning - I love it.