Pages

Followers

Sunday, 21 April 2013

Jems Designs Scentimental CD

 
 
Hi Folks
 
I hope you have a lovely weekend, I have we have just booked a Holiday
to Mexico, but more about that at a later date and the reason I am on my blog
on a Sunday evening, is that I have my sample cards from the
Jems Designs show on Create & Craft TV this morning.
 
I hope you watched this mornings programme and saw all the DT's wonderful
card creations.
 
I hope you like my cards
Hugs
Janet
xxx
 
Supreme Violet
 
 
 
Toilet Water
 
 

 
Flowery Fragrance
( apologies for showing this one to you again
but It is my favourite.)









18 comments:

sandra carey said...

Fantastic cards Janet Hugs Sandra xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful cards Janet, love the gorgeous designs and the beautiful embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous cards, love that one in violet,
hugs Tamara

sandra carey said...

Fantastic Cards Janet Hugs Sandra xx

Debbie Fisher said...

Wow fab cards & fab designs Janet, what a great cd love what you have done xxxxx

Carol said...

Beautiful cards Janet, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

Andree said...

Wonderful cards Janet and gorgeous colours and artwork x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow these are all beautiful Janet.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous creations,love them.xxx

Tracey Murphy said...

Wow Janet, you have been busy! These are all so beautiful! Love the colours and vintage feel to them all - so very elegant!
Hugs, Tracey x

Lynn Whitehouse said...

All very stunning cards, love the colours on the blue one :-) xxx

Lexie said...

Each and every one of them is absolutely stunning Janet. Really beautiful.
xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Wow Janet great work, I especially like the blue one.. All very beautiful Px

Joan Macdonald said...

These are all beautiful Janet - i love the images.

Joan x

jane stillman said...

All such fabulous cards, I can see why you love the last one so much, it's gorgeous with all the pearls and lace x

Kate M said...

Fabulous selection of cards
xx

cotnob said...

An absolutely stunning selection of samples Janet, fabulous attention to detail and beautifully embellished.
Pauline
x

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the purples on the first card - but there again, I love purple and have to make an effort to stear clear of using it on every card.