Pages

Followers

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Internet Problem!!!

 
 
Hi Folks
Just a quick post to let you know I am have awful problems with my Internet AntiVirus at the moment, basically it will not work even though I
have just bought a new one, I spent hours this morning trying to load it
and all I get is half screens have unloaded and reloaded, a few time, now they tell me I cannot do it any more, to have to wait for Customer Service to open tomorrow.
So in the mean time will try and do some commenting on my sons VERY OLD LAPTOP but it is soooooooooooooooooo slow.
so please bear with me
Hugs Janet xxx


5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Sorry you are having problems. Thank you for your comment on my blog it is much appreciated.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Stef H said...

hi janet... FYI... i found that if i bought an antivirus (Norton, Symtech, whatever) it slowed my computer down so much as to (1) take forever; (2) shut down; (3) take forever; (4) can't use certain programs; (5) take forever. i was told by my computer guy that if you use microsoft, they upgrade constantly and if you're not a big spender online, 99% of the time you are safe. i have NEVER had any trouble.

anyway, hope you get your problem fixed quickly. thanks so much for stopping by and your lovely comment.

hugs :)

Gwyneth said...

Hope you get it sorted. It's very frustrating when anything goes wrong with a computer we depend on so much.

Gwyneth said...

Hope you get it sorted. It's very frustrating when anything goes wrong with a computer we depend on so much.

Glenda Atkins said...

OMG you are living my life. I lost my computer about month ago, it died and I started using my old laptop (soooo slow), then my anti virus hatched on it and then was overtaken by a trojan virus and became unusable, Took forever to get it to work any for my new computer to arrive. Hope you have better luck than me. I'm feeling your pain!