Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

For Carolyn

 
 
Good Morning Folks
 
I hope you are all fit and well, if, your feeling poorly a big hug from me.
 
My card today is a birthday card for Carolyn my sister in law, we are both a
similar age ( she's a "little" older) and  we both remember when shoes like this were fashionable
the 1st time around, but, not with the high wedge, just the stiletto heel, I so wish I
could wear them now!!
 
I used one of Jems fabulous CDs designed by the very Talented Sheelagh Hulin
Fancy Footwear, available from
 
There are 12 projects  on the CD all including toppers in numerous shapes, background papers for square and A4 cards, elements and embellishments
This folder is called
Blue Jeans
 
I hope Carolyn likes this and as she checks out my blog from time to time I have scheduled
this to appear on her Birthday.
Hugs
Janet
I used my new Silhouette Cameo to cut the shoe out,
this is the first time I have used a CD and was able to cut an image
so I am really pleased with how it worked.




 
 
 

25 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and loving the beautiful colours and papers. I am sure Carolyn will love it.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Joan Macdonald said...

Hi Janet, who wouldn't love this card it's gorgeous.

Joan x

The Gov. said...

Now this is stunning, LOVE it!

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Janet, love the shoe. I could never walk in anything like that though.
Hugs
Caz x

Fran said...

Gorgeous card, love the shoe xxx

annemarks said...

Totally fabulous card and gorgeous colours. I love the ribbon and the pearls and the feather and the flowers :)

Lexie said...

Beautiful card Janet. You've done a cracking job on the layout and embellies on this one...fabulous.
xx

Sheen said...

Wow! This is just fabulous, Janet. I am honoured that you have chosen to work with my cd artwork...you have done me proud!
This is so classy and I am sure Carolyn will treasure this. well done...I love it!
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Janet, I love all of the detail and the gorgeous colour - I can remember wearing shoes just like that, I certainly wouldn't like to try it now!
Pauline
x

Kate M said...

I remember shoes like these - wish I could wear them now - no - on reflection - I can admire these shoes, but I need my comfort more!!
Beautiful card - love the rich colours!
xx

sari said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is simply sooo beautiful, sassy and elegant, all at the same time!! Just love the colors and that shoe...ooooh...i'm addicted to high heels...love them..i actually run better in high heels than flats!! *lol*
Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card, it looks stunning.

greetings karin

McCrafty's Cards said...

It looks fabulous Janet, I like the colours and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Tracey Murphy said...

Fabulous card Janet! I really, really would love a pair of shoes like that .... no doubt they'd sit in the cupboard with the rest of them, but still .... lol. I'm sure your SIL will be thrilled with this!
Hugs, Tracey x

Zoe said...

Oh my goodness I'd break my neck in those heels! Lol but I love them, I love the whole card, fab xxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour and layout, such a FAB cd. Chris xx

MiMi Dibble said...

Wow, love the dimension and colors.

Andree said...

This is a super card Janet. I love all the layers and the shoes look fabulous x

Michelle said...

Janet I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this card - absolutely stunning.

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

I love this shoe,
gorgeous card,
hugs Tamara

Doreen said...

Beautiful...Love the gorgeous shoe,fabulous layout.xxx

Jill Hogg said...

This is lovely Janet, such an elegant looking card x

Jill xx

Droxie said...

Gorgeous card Janet, love the blue, the layout and all the embellishments you have used

Andrea x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Janet, love all the layers. Carol x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Janet