Pages

Followers

Thursday, 18 April 2013

Daphne

 
 
Hi Folks
Before I move onto my card for today, I would like to welcome all my
new followers and say a big thank you to everyone that comes and visits my blog
Your visits and comments that you leave me are very much appreciated and
mean so much to me.
THANK YOU ALL
 
I have another card made using Heather Valentin's amazing digi images
which can bought from
and
 
This beautiful lady is Daphne she is one of the
Melancholy Moppets
 
I must apologise for my photo skills, which seem to have disappeared
but, unfortunately I was not able to take more photos
 
Hugs Janet
xxx
 



17 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sweet card,
hugs Tamara

Andree said...

A wonderful card Janet. I love how you've coloured Daphne and the textured layers you've used x

Lexie said...

Yet another stunner Janet. Love the blue shades you've used...so pretty, especially with the die cuts. Fab colouring too.
xx

Laine said...

Such a wonderful colour palette and sweet image.
Laine
xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the textures and the bold bright colours in the image against the gorgeous pale tones of the rest of the card. The image is beautiful but she looks a little sad :-(
Fantastic card and I love all the detail

Hugs Lisa xxx

Kate M said...

Lovely image - beautifully coloured - great card.
xx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ahhh fabulous card. Just love the way you have colored her up!

annemarks said...

So sweet and such a sad little sweetie. Gorgeous colours and layout :)

Tracey Murphy said...

Beautiful Janet! Love the gorgeous colours you've used and her eyes are so striking!
Hugs, Tracey x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful card Janet.

greetings karin

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the colours and the image and flowers are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful, love the colours :-) xxx

Jill Hogg said...

So pretty Janet x Love the colours

Jill xx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Janet love the gorgeous colours and the embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chris said...

Gorgeous I love the colours. Chris xx

Gwyneth said...

It's a gorgeous card. I love your choice of colours for this.

sparklingblackrose said...

What a fab card :-) Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy available if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html