Pages

Followers

Monday, 1 April 2013

Best Friends

 
 
Hi Folks
 
Today I you have got 2 for the price of 1!!
I was given an image from our sponsors for today's Challenge
at Kaboodle Doodles  Ch 165
 
The theme is Use 2 different papers, I normally don't have any problems with papers
but I could not make up my mind which I should use, that's the problem
when using programs like My Craft Studio or Craft Artist Professional 2
it gives you too many choices, so I ended up doing 2 and I still could not make up my
mind which to use, so I have put both on here,
and you can choose your favourite.

Our sponsors this week are Eureka and you can win 5 digis from them.
Hugs
Janet
 

 


19 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards,love the image.xxx

Barbara said...

Lovely cards, both of them but my fave is the second one...love the colours of this xx

Joan Macdonald said...

I love both of these Janet , what a lovely image.

Joan x

jane stillman said...

Two super cards, the second one is my favourite. A great image too x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards Janet.
thank you for following my blog of course I follow you back.

greetings karin

Cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful just love the image and those colours are gorgeous xxxxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What beautiful cards. Love the image of the girls holding hands. Such differnt looking cards, both gorgeous.

Hugs Lisa xxx

Kate M said...

Two beautiful cards, lovely image,but I love the colours on the first one
xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous and love the beautiful images and embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Wow these are lovely. I like the first one and then I like the second one. I can see your problem with the choice.
Laine
xx

Carol said...

Apologies from me too Janet, seem to have lost you from my stream! Love both of these, the image is gorgeous and your colouring is fabulous. Carol x

Andree said...

Both fabulous cards Janet. I love the way you've coloured the image x

Marleen Gallagher said...

beautiful cards. love thast image xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Both cards are gorgeous Janet, I like both colour combos.
Kevin xx

The Gov. said...

Just beautiful!

Michelle said...

They are both gorgeous Janet.

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful designs that image is so sweet. I think I like the way the frame is set in front of them in the second one. But too hard to choose, really. Vee xx

Tracey said...

Both of these are gorgeous! The first one is my fave though. Great job and fabulous colours!
Hugs xo

Cheryl said...

They're BOTH gorgeous!!!