Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Bashful Bear

 
 
Hi Folks
I hope you have enjoyed your Bank Holiday Weekend, and have not
eaten to many Easter Eggs!! I have no problem there, chocolate gives me
Migraines.
 Today over at lejdesigns  Challenge it is the start of a new week and the
Theme is, Your Favourite Style.  
I don't think I really have one favourite style, I love it all.
If I really had to make a choice, then it would be Colouring.

The image I have used is Bashful Bear, I think he is so cuddly, and you
can buy this and many more images at
http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/
Please come and join in the Challenge and if you need some of
inspiration just check out all the other DT's work on the Challenge page
I look forwards  to seeing your wonderful creations later in the week
Hugs
Janet
 
I you want to get the fuzzy fur look and are using Copics
get a little piece of towel/flannel and damp it with some
of the blending ink and dab the image after you have coloured
it of course.

Sorry about the quality of the photo.
 
The digi jackpot for using a LEJ Designs Digi is 5
The first randomly drawn name will win four digi's of their choice from


The second randomly drawn name will win goodies from
Bramwell Crafts



13 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Andree said...

A lovely card Janet. The bear image and colours are fabulous. Great tip about the fur x

Kathryn said...

such a fabby card x just love what youve done with teddy hee hee

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I love this card. I love the black and red backing...it looks like basket weave eventhough its hearts. The bear is adorable and coloured gorgeously. Lovely make.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Caz said...

Love this cute card Janet, such a sweet little bear.
Hugs
Caz x

Kate M said...

Lovely card and great image - love how you have made the fur fuzzy!
xx

rachel said...

so cute Janet xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Janet.

greetings karin

Michelle said...

Cute card - great tip about the 'fur' TFS.

Linda Simpson said...

Another fabulous card Janet! Love that teddy bear and the fur you created.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sweet and cute card,
love the diamant on envelope
Hugs Tamara

Carol said...

This is cute Janet. Carol x

Vee Cassidy said...

He is totally sweet isn't he? Your card is lovely. Like those hearts. Vee xx