Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Taking a break 
Good Evening all
This is just a quick note that will stay on the top of my blog for a while ( well I hope it will!!)
Just letting you all know I will only be popping in and out occasionally over the next 
3 Months even though
 I have scheduled cards on my blog until the end of June,and will be back with
my DT Challenges for lejdesigns and Kaboodle Doodle in  August 
I will also be putting odd bits and pieces on when the urge takes me
I will also still be doing some of Lacy Sunshine images, just to stop me getting to bored.
Hopefully I will be able to get caught up with you all during this time
So please accept a heart felt thank you for your amazing comments form anyone who 
has left them in the past and  anyone who will be leaving me something to read over the next few months 
Great big Hugs
Janet
xxxx
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Take care Janet and I look forward to your return in June.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hello Jenet,
I hope you're okay and that this is only a short pause,
I expect that when you come back
Good luck my dear
greeting and a hug Tamara

Joan Macdonald said...

Hi Janet, hope everything is Ok with you! I look forward to seeing your scheduled blogs. See you on your return in a few months time.

Joan x

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com