Pages

Followers

Saturday, 2 March 2013

Strawberries

 
 
Good Afternoon Folks
I hope you are all well?
 
Sorry I have been absent for a few days, I have been trying to
learn how to use my new toy....Silhouette Cameo, it is really fantastic,
but I need a lot more practise.
 
I have managed to get a card completed, it is another card with an image from  my
favourite  digi image designer 
Heather Valentin, you can purchase all the images from
 
 
Right, back to my card, I have used
Eleanor & Lily Strawberries
 
first I must apologise to  Lily, I have just seen I did not colour her hat,
which I will do now, but I am still using the photos.
 
I have also used a background I cut on my Cameo, also I made a sentiment  but, I
think my Welding needs more practise, it says
"You are my Sunshine", which I thought apropriate, as it is a
Lacy Sunshine image.
 
I hope you like this card
Hugs
Janet
 



 
Copics used
E50,51,95,02,08,18,41,43
BG02,05,07
R35.37
YG00,06
Red Glitter Pen


20 comments:

Lexie said...

Absolutely beautiful Janet. Glad you're having fun playing with your new toy. You've done brilliantly considering you've only just got it.

Lovely image and colouring too. That's not Pickles...it's Lily! Lol. It's Pickle's young lady friend.

Fab card and looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
xx

Pamela said...

Janet this is beautiful you are doing really well , and the colours are lovely as well x

Sylv said...

Beautiful card, love the digi image and the wonderful colours

Sylvia
Crafty Bloggers Network Design Team

Fran said...

Fab card , love the image xxx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,lovely image and colours.xxx

mamof9 said...

Beautiful card, great image, love the corner on the card x

Janice Ayers said...

Love this card, may have to add the Cameo to my birthday wish list :)

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Janet! I love the gorgeous dies you have cut and the colours are fantastic.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Joan Macdonald said...

Janet this is fabulous I love all the dies you have used.

Joan x

Zoe said...

Wow! Janet this is gorgeous, I have to admit I wouldn't of known what it said had you not have told us! Sorry!
Fabulous job for a newbie though, love the image, very cute and beautifully coloured in xxx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet, I love the colours you've used for the image. Your background looks amazing x

Tracey Singleton said...

Its fab Janet, you seem to be using it really well to me. Really would like one of these machines xx

JayBe said...

Fab card, Janet and the cut work looks great.
Hugz, Jan xx

Laurian said...

What a fab card! You've done really well with the Csmeo considering you've just got it - looking forward to what you do with some more practice!!

Hugs

Laurian

rachel said...

such a cutie - love this image! Have a fab weekend - hugs Rachel xx

Barbara said...

This is a lovely card Janet....and if it's your first with your new toy, then I'm looking forward to seeing projects when you're an expert! xx

Meredith said...

Such a beautiful card Janet.. Just love this digi.. :)
Meredith
xxx

jane stillman said...

Well done Janet, you've done a great job using your silhouette, love the image too x

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful card, just coloured this image myself this week need to put on a card though, love the background you made using the cameo, have to look at that myself :-) xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous job on the file cuts and love your wonderfully coloured image. You are so lucky to have the Silhouette Cameo and if this card is any indication we are in for quite a show!!