Pages

Followers

Monday, 4 March 2013

Evie's Room Door Tag

Hi Folks
I hope you all a good weekend?

As it is Monday afternoon it is time for Kaboodle Doodles Challenge No. 161
the challenge to day is
Anything but a card and as I have already made a Door plate for my Nephew Tom
I could not leave his little sister Evie out, so this is what I created for her,
as you see, she is very girly (5 going on 25!) and of course loves Pink.

The image is from our sponsors this week who are
Eureka and you can win 5 images from them.
I hope you like my creation
Hugs
Janet
 



16 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely,
hugs Tamara

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet, I am sure Evie will love it!
Kevin xx

Ang said...

OMG this is Awesome, what little girl wouldn't love it, I am sure your niece does, thanks for sharing
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

jane stillman said...

A fabulous door tag, love all the bling! x

NanaConnie said...

Loving all the glitter and sparkle, Janet!

Cheryl said...

This is just adorable, Janet!!

mamof9 said...

Fab door hanger, love the angel x

rachel said...

this is fab Janet - super sparkly xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous door hanger Janet and I am sure Evie will love it.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A super door hanger Janet. The cute image and all the sparkle are just perfect for a little girl x

The Gov. said...

What a wonderful idea and so sweet!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous door plate for a girl, very sweet and feminine,shiny and nice. Bet she loves it!
hugs
glenda

Tracey Singleton said...

Great door hanger janet. I bet she loves it xx

Pamela said...

So pretty , just right for a little girl x

Tracy said...

Super cute Janet, Love it x

Ime said...

lovely door plate!! love the image!!!