Pages

Followers

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Emily Rainy Day

 
 
 
Hi Folks
 
The SUN IS SHINNING but still quite cold, I might venture out
later to day.
 
I have another card using images from my favourite Artist
Heather Valentin you can buy all her images from
and
You still have to 6pm today to enter the Challenge
 
 
I have used Emily  Rainy Day, this is one of the Retired digi, which are for sale,  I have had this image for a long time and she is one of my all time favourites.
 
I have coloured her with some copics, but, also used some of the Graph It markers
( her cloths, and umbrella ) I think I will be investing in some more they have such a
vivid colour.
 
Hugs
Janet

 
 

14 comments:

Lexie said...

Oh, fab card Janet! Love the colouring and colours. Just ordered a set of the Warm Grey Graph'Its myself so looking forward to trying them. Shall blame Linda S if I don't like them, lol.
xx

Tracey Murphy said...

This is beautiful, Janet! Love the gorgeous colour you've used and your fab embellies!
Hugs, Tracey x

Doreen said...

Beautiful...gorgeous layout image and papers.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Janet, glad you like your Graph It makrers. The colours on Emily (which happens to be my all time favourite digi from Heather) are stunning. Love the beautiful design of your card. Thank you for sharing your amazing creations.

Hugs
Linda xxx

ps Lexie always blames me for everything LOL :)

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely card Janet,
In my small country is raining and is cold, but in heart is warm
HAPPY EASTER
Hugs Tamara

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful card, such lovely colours, been hearing a lot about these Graph it Markers :-) xxx

Andree said...

This is a gorgeous card Janet. This is my favourite image from Heather and I love the colours you've chosen for Emily x

rachel said...

such a lovely card Janet and I adore your colours - fabulous xx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Janet. I have that digi but haven't used it yet.
Easter Sunday here in Sydney. The sun has been shining most of the day. A few drops of rain on the way to church this morning but none since.

jane stillman said...

A lovely card, the turquoise and red together is gorgeous

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a beautiful card.

greetings karin

Taniaj said...

great rich colours, stunning image. Beautiful card hugs txx

Joan Macdonald said...

Gorgeous image and colours with a great design.

Joan x

Vee Cassidy said...

She is a lovely image, hard to believe she is retiring. Your colour choices and inking are beautiful. The new pens look great on the brolly and clothes. Vee xx