Pages

Followers

Monday, 17 June 2013

Adelaide

 
 Hi Folks

Well I have just got back this morning from my Hols in Mexico, we
had a wonderful time.

While I was away one of my fab DT colleague from the Lacysunshine Challenge
took a picture off of Create & Craft TV of this card, which I decided need to be revisited

 Karen from http://www.graphtecgb.co.uk/
 one of the UK suppliers of the Silhouette Cameo had asked members of a Silhouette FACE BOOK group  that I belong to if they would send photos of  creations they made using the  Cameo so that
 C & C could make up a slide show of cards etc that could be made using the Cameo, for their
Silhoutte Cameo shows over the next few months
That was at the beginning of March and I had forgotten all about it

 I had just coloured one of Heather Valentin's gorgeous image, Adelaide,
and thought it would do perfectly, I hope you have liked a second look at
this wonderful little cutie.
Heather has this image and loads more for sale at
Hugs
Janet
 

 

Copics used
E50,51,53,
E40,41,43,08,15
R20

26 comments:

Meredith said...

Gorgeous Janet! I love these new digi's of Heather's... Have coloured quite a few myself...now just have to get them on some cards.. :)

Meredith
xxx

Helen said...

This is really sweet xx

Laurian said...

Beautiful Janet! She is such a sweetie I loved colouring her. You've done a fab job colouring her and gorgeous c!

Hugs

Laurian

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful card, love the flower and the way you've coloured her hair, stunning :-) xxx

Heather Valentin Stamps said...

Elegant and gorgeous!!!!!

Thank you :)

Lexie said...

I love Adelaide too Janet. She's so lovely to colour and is so cute. You've done a great job with her with this card...it's beautiful.
xx

Zoe said...

Great card Janet, brilliant colouring in xx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Janet - Adelaide does look so sad though - bless her xx

Sylv said...

Lovely digi andsowell coloured, fabulous card.

Sylvia x
Crafty Bloggers Network DT Team

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Janet! I love the colours you have used and the flowers are fabulous too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Janet. I love how you've coloured Adelaide and created the flower x

rita rooney said...

love the card and the stamp is lovely..x

Kate M said...

Lovely card- pretty image, lovely flowers.
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the sweet image the colours and the flower.
Kevin xx

Granmargaret said...

lovely card Janet. I love the new images. Thank you for sharing

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Janet! Though both flowers are lovely I really like the large one on the card face, it looks so dimensional! Great card!
hugs
Glenda

jane stillman said...

Aww, Adelaide looks so sad, but luckily she has those gorgeous sunshine colours to cheer her up! lol
A gorgeous card and fab colouring

sparklingblackrose said...

Lovely :-) Elaine-xxx-

Danie May said...

What a sweet sweet girl Adelaide is and I totally agree with Jane your beautiful and cheerful papers and colors definitely will bring a smile to her face as it has mine.! Beautifully Done! xx

Heather Valentin Stamps said...

Beautiful card and thank you so much!

Linda Simpson said...

Welcome back and glad to hear you had a lovely holiday.

Fabulous image and beautifully coloured. I love the beautiful design.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Taniaj Scott said...

Stunning image and what a wonderful card hugs txx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Janet.

greetings karin

Nicky Wilcox said...

She is gorgeous xxxx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Janet, such a sweet image - she does look a little sad though. I love your gorgeous flower and lovely colour combination.
I'm glad you had a lovely holiday - welcome back.
Pauline
x

Rita Rooney said...

stunning card..x