Pages

Followers

Monday, 18 February 2013

Tom's Room Door Tag



Good Afternoon Everyone,

This is my DT creation for Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
 Anything but a Square
I decided to go out of my comfort zone and not make a card, wowee!
 a tag last week and this week I have made a Door Plate for my Nephews bedroom door
The sponsors this week are
QKR Stampede  and the prize is 5 of their Digi Images
The image I used is called Sheriff Bear and you can get it here
http://www.qkrstampede.com/

I hope you like my project
Hugs
Janet
Tom's Room Door Plate



16 comments:

Craftybug.co.uk said...

This is really great i love its fun image.
Emma x

Jolara said...

really beautifull hugs Joyce

Janice Ayers said...

Great image and a lovely project :)

sparklingblackrose said...

Just so sweet! Elaine-xxx-

Danie May said...

How adorable and unique! I am sure Tom is going to love it! xx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sweet card, love it
Hugs Tamara

rachel said...

fabulous work Janet - sometimes its good to go out of your comfort zone isn't it? xx

Kate M said...

Great project - lovely image
xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet this looks fabulous. Loving the gorgeous image and the beautiful papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous door plate ,fab image .xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous door plate for a boy, I just love it and isn't that an adorable bear you used!
Hope you are feeling OK
hugs
Glenda

Cheryl said...

What a great idea, Janet! I love this!!

Evie said...

Stunning work. Very creative with your stamping.

Hugs.
Evie

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fantastic! I love the image and the bottle caps and buttons look fab
Lindsay xx

The Gov. said...

What a fun project!

Lexie said...

I love this. Not thought about making one for Jamie's room, but I'm going to have to see what I can come up with.

Love the bear on this. It's a beautiful project.
xx