Pages

Followers

Monday, 11 February 2013

Tag it

Good Morning All

Hope you are all ok and I would like to say a big thank you to all my
wonderful Followers, old and New.  Your comments are very much
appreciated, wether, they are good or bad, all help to achive perfection,
 so a long way to go for me then.

Onto my card, this is a DT card for Whoopsi Daisy, they are always fun to work on
and this week it was a definate challenge for me.
 
The Challenge this week is Tag It, now I have never made a Tag, I know 60 +++ and never
made a  Tag I can hear you saying,  in my defence I would say I have only been making
cards for a few years, so I have not got round to the more complicated, and this was to me
I am not use to working on such a small area.
 
I have used Sheet No. 409 available from here and she is so gorgeous and a
pleasure to colour and the flower started life as a pink rose, so I coloured it
with Tim Holtzs Distressed inks in spiced Marmelade and covered it in
glossy accents. added a heart Doyle and embossed the background and added
some pearls

I hope you appprove of my Tag
Hugs
Janet
 




13 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning,
kove it.
Hugs TAMARA

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the beautifully coloured image and colours.xxx

Andree said...

It's a gorgeous tag Janet and a fabulous colour. The rose looks fantastic x

Evie said...

This is gorgeous. Such a cute image and love the flower.

Hugs,
Evie
From Indonesia.

Carol said...

Love it Janet, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

Joan Macdonald said...

Lovely tag Janet i love the colours you have used.

Joan x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet, I like the sweet image the flower and the doily.
Kevin xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my Janet it is gorgeous! I love the cute image and the lovely embellishments. I hope you feel better soon too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Oh wow!, what a gorgeous tag, can't believe it's your first one! fabulous x

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful tag, loving everything about this :-) xxx

Cheryl said...

Your tag is absolutely gorgeous, Janet!! I LOVE the flower you added!

Feel better soon. Sending hugs.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow who needs a gift with this tag, it's one in and of itself. Awesome design Janet, the flower rocks!
hugs
Glenda

Tracey Singleton said...

Really beautiful Janet, love the rich colours. Hope your feeling better soon. Hugs Tracey xx