Pages

Followers

Sunday, 3 February 2013

Pickles n Lily Wedding Day

 
 
Hi Folks
 
This is the day for the 1st Challenge over at Lacy Sunshine

Heather Valentin, has given all the DT some fantastic digi images to work with
all the digi images are available from her brand new shop at
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/


As this is our first Challenge, Heather has doubled the Prize
to
$30  to spend at Lacy Sunshine and of course special Blinkies
for the winner ( drawn at Random ) and top 3

My Card is Pickles n Lily Wedding Day
This is such a wonderful image to colour, as are all her images
I hope you will take a look at the shop, there retiring image for just 1$ ... that is such a bargain.

All the Sunshine Girls really hope you will join in our 1st Challenge
and the theme is

ANYTHING GOES
now how easy is that.

Please take a look at the other Sunshine Girls cards and hope you
will be inspired to have a go.

Hugs
Janet

 
Recipe
Copics used
Pickles
Skin yg09,17,g19
Suit wg 1,3,5,
Bowtie & band y08 
 
Lily
Skin yg06,09
Dress y000,02,08
Flower soft ( mix )
Flowers Wild Orchid
Rest of materials from my Stash
 
 

24 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So funny and cute image-here in Slovenija we have a poem Wedding of frogs-it reminds me-your card,
lovely
Hugs Tamara

Jolara said...

great card ! Hugs joyce

Lexie said...

Gorgeous card Janet! Don't Pickles and Lily make a beautiful couple? And you've framed their official wedding photo just perfectly! :o)

xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Janet, love this image too and loving the design and all the beautiful embellishments.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Tracey Singleton said...

Really pretty card janet and the frogs are so cute xx

rachel said...

absolutely stunning wedding card Janet - cute image too! Hugs rachel xx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Such a beautiful card, perfect for a spring wedding day :-) xxx

Craftylollea said...

Gorgeous card hun...love the colours and detail too.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

jane stillman said...

A fabulous card,great image, and I love the oval and heart frames. Good luck to you all with the challenge

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Kate M said...

Great image - fabulous card!!
xx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Wow so much goodness to check out on here! Just fabulous. Love the lace and the embellishments!!!!

Chris said...

Fabulous card, love the image. Chris xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Janet, you've coloured the image beautifully and I love the way you've used the Flowersoft x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable love the lace and the flowers and the image is so sweet
Lindsay xx
P.S. you comment on my blog today really made me laugh

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Ooops sorry Janet hun, my last comment wont make sense I got confused about who's blog I was on sorry hun, I am tired please forgive me for being ditsy on your blog
Lindsay xx

Jill Hogg said...

What a pretty card! I love it! such a cute couple!
Jill x

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, LOVE this card, Janet! So much rich detail and the bow is magnificent. I'm so excited that Lacy Sunshine has a challenge now. I've spent nearly the entire day trying to get even one image colored up but I keep changing my mind as I go along. I'm totally crazy about all of Heather's images. lol

Danie May said...

What an adorable image and beautifully embellished card. It also has me feeling a bit patriotic with the fabulous use of yellow and green. Beautifully Done! xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful card Sweetie, such a cute image & lovely layout x

veecassidycrafts said...

What a beautiful design, Janet and those froggies are beautifully done and so cute! Her dress is wonderful. Love, Vee xx

Joan Macdonald said...

This is great janet i do like that image

Joan x

Claire Newcombe said...

Gorgeous card Janet.

Claire x

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous layout and isn't that image priceless. What a fun but gorgeous card, love it!
hugs
glenda