Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Mozpaz and the Fairy

Good Morning All
I am back to day with my DT card for lejdesigns Challenge
This weeks theme is Button Mania
I have used Mozpaz and the Fairy image
available from
http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/
 doesn't he look so gentle with the little fairy.
I am used  the Sten Skape Mad about Fishing  Splodge Away for the hills
and the grass, this was my first try and it's not as simple as it looks when
it was demod on Creat & Craft, but its not to bad I think
you can buy them from here
http://www.splodgeaway.com/shop

I coloured some wooded buttons with distressed ink and I also found in my stash
some little buttons with pink flowers which I thought were quite cute
Hugs
Janet
 
 
 
The digi jackpot for using a LEJ Designs Digi is Two
 
Sponsors this week are

The first randomly drawn name will win four digi's of their choice from

The second randomly drawn name will win 50 assorted charms

 
 
 


18 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous , love the image and fab scene.xxx

Joan Macdonald said...

Janet this is fabulous,i love the layout. Glad you are feeling better now.

Joan x

rachel said...

gorgeous work Janet - the background looks fabulous and its great to see Mozpoz again xx

Fran said...

Great card xx

Laine said...

Fabulous image and design.
xx

Janice Ayers said...

Great background, cute image and beautifully put together :)

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab card,love the scene and mozpoz, Px

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the sweet image the scene you have created and the ribbon,
Kevin xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous, I love the beautiful scene you have created in the background and the buttons look gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Zoe said...

Fabulous layout and background Janet, ver clever xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

This is too cool for school, Janet. I love your colouring of the fab images and your background is awesome. Those little inked buttons caught my eye right away they are fab. Love, Vee xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous background you have created Janet! Love the image with the cute little fairy. Great embellishments too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Chris said...

Fabulous card love the background andimage. Chris xx

Danie May said...

Such an adorable card Janet, I love the hills in the background and your wonderful buttons for your challenge are all fabulous! xx

jane stillman said...

Love this, the background scene is brilliant

Evie said...

Gorgeous! love the image and fab detail.

Lexie said...

Lindsays' image is so cute and you've set it beautifully in this scene Janet. Love the background you've done.
xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card and your three buttons on the side look like they belong or are a part of Mozpaz! Too cute as are the little flower buttons. Wonderful Card Janet!
hugs
Glenda