Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Patchwork Rose

 
Hi Folks
 
This is my  DT card for today and it is for
the theme is
Stitching Real or Faux
I have used Lindsays Rose image and is available from Here
 
I have made the background from lots of scraps of paper, and I
hope it looks like patchwork and used a fine liner pen for the faux stitching.

 
I hope you like this and take a peek at the other DT's cards over on the
I am sure they will inspire you to have a go at our Challenge this week.
 
The digi jackpot for using a LEJ Designs Digi is 3
Spoonsors this week are
 
The first randomly drawn name will win FOUR digi's of their choice from

The second will win a £10 Voucher for Joanna Sheen
Donated by one of our lovely sponsors


23 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card...love the fab image and papers.xxx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Janet - love the yellow of Lindsay's rose - it looks gorgeous xx

Kathryn said...

Fabby make Janet x I love the stitching x

jane stillman said...

A brilliant card, and the patchwork looks fab x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

This card is stunning, I love roses, and colours-realy great card.
Have a nice day,
Tamara

Linda Simpson said...

What a fabulous card and loving the idea of using your scraps to create a patchwork background. Loving the rose and the star button is so cute.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

What a lovely design Janet xx

Kate M said...

This is a really lovely card.
I love your patchwork effect with the faux stitching.
xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

Ow what a fab card xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet, I like the patch work background and the rose.
Kevin xx

Carol said...

A beautiful card Janet. Carol x

Abbie721 said...

Such a pretty card and image xx

she3655 said...

Hi Janet,
I love your card, my fave colour rose is a Yellow one, it looks great on the patchwork backing xx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Wow, how lovely is this:-) xxx

mamof9 said...

lovely card, love the backing paper x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Hey Janet! I love your card & the Patchwork background is the perfect way to use up your scraps!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Glenda Atkins said...

What a creative and wonderful way to showcase the rose, looks fabulous against the quilted background, terrific card!
hugs
Glenda

Lexie said...

Lovely card Janet. Lindsay's rose is beautiful and you've framed it perfectly.
xx

Janice Ayers said...

That patchwork looks great :)
Lovely card x

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the patchwork. Chris xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Thanks you so much for taking the time to check out my blog and write a comment for me, it is very much appreciated.
Janet

Craftylollea said...

gorgeous card... love the papers and image you've used hu.
Hugz, lorraine xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is lovely Sweetie, a great way to use your "bits" up x