Pages

Followers

Friday, 25 January 2013

Eleanor, Hippy Chick

 
 
Good Afternoon Folks
 
Well it is snowing hard at the moment, this is the first "Real" snow we have had
up to now it has just been light snow showers that did not stick, so we have been really luck.
 
I have another Lace Sunshine card for you today, however, I was not really happy with this card
but, cannot work out why, it could be the balance is not quiet right, would love to read your comments and see if you can tell me what is wronge with it.
 
I have decided not to show you the whole card
just the image as I am definately not happy with the card, but I really like the image.
 
 
The image is called Eleanor Hippy Chick and you can buy it from  Lace Sunshine
Please check out the blog at http://lacysunshine.blogspot.co.uk/ and see some wonderful
inspirational cards from the other brilliant Sunshine Girls.
 
There is one thing I forgot to do, is make a note of the Copic pens I used
so apologies for that
 



 
 

15 comments:

Heathers Pur Imagination said...

I love the coloring Janet! I think she looks great! Im sorry your not happy with your card. I hope you try another one with her:)
~Heather

Lexie said...

Lol...you're like me, Janet...I hate putting any cards on my blog if I'm not happy with them, though some have had to go on in the past for DTs.

You've done a great job with the digi...lovely colours and colouring.
xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous image.xxx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Really awesome coloring on this digi! She's totally adorable.

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Great colouring Janet, want to have a go at this one :-) xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh Janet your colouring is gorgeous and loving the colours you chose. I love this digi and have it printed off waiting to be coloured.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

That's a sweet image and your colouring is fabulous Janet. I am sure the rest of your card is lovely too.
Sue xx

Kim said...

She is so cute! This is so pretty.

Andree said...

Your hippy chick looks brilliant Janet, the colours you've used are fabulous. I'm sure the whole card is wonderful, but sleep on it and see how you feel about it tomorrow x

rachel said...

she's just gorgeous Janet xx

Joan Macdonald said...

Great card and your colouring is fabulous Janet, the image is gorgeous.

Joan x

Glenda Atkins said...

Your colouring on the image is terrific, love the hair! You are probably being too hard on yourself but I totally understand the feeling!!!
hugs
Glenda

Tracey Singleton said...

great colouring Janet, think I might have to go get my pens out now xx

Cheryl said...

This image and card are FAB!! Love what you did with her!!

veecassidycrafts said...

Dearest Janet I pop back to see you and what do I find? You are still being too hard on yourself. I bet the card is lovely. The image is fab; takes me back to the seventies! Colouring is awesome as always.
You have been up to so much! You will need to update me with all your news, senior creative designer, ma'am. Lots of love and good wishes for your continued success. Vee xxxxxxxxx