Pages

Followers

Monday, 7 January 2013

AfternoonStroll.

Afternoon folks
 
I hope you have all got over your New Year hangovers
and have escaped all the coughs and colds that are around at the moment.
The DT card I have for today is for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
and the Theme this week is
Vintage, and those of you who know me will be aware I love Vintage cards
 
The image I have used is from the Just Inked Lines CD, and the cd can be bought from
a number of craft shops, including
I do like this cd it has loads of wonderful designs which I can use to
 practise with my copic pens
I hope you like this and any comments on  my use of Copic pens would be
greatly received



The Sponsors this week are
Eureka and you can win 5 of their Digi Images.
 

 
I hope you have time to check out the other DT cards and
perhaps enter our Challenge.
Janet


25 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful card Janet. Love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hi,
lovely card. Love your colouring.
Hugs Tamara

mamof9 said...

Lovely card, I love the embossing you have done in the back ground x

Kate M said...

Great card, Beautiful image and super colouring!
xx

NanaConnie said...

Janet, This is utterly magnificent! I have to get that CD, just for htis image if no other reason. :-D TFS so that I'd know where to find it. Hugs, NC

Linda Simpson said...

An absolutely wonderful card Janet! Your colouring is fabulous and the images just pop.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Craftylollea said...

hi Janet, lovely card and I love the colours you've used chick.
huge hugs, Lorraine xx

The Gov. said...

Vintage Awesomeness! Love this card!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful vintage card, Janet! Your coloring is fabulous!!

Barbara said...

Brilliant colouring of the image Janet....well done, great card x

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Wow lovely card Janet, colouring is stunning :-) xxx

Lexie said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Janet! Fabulous colours and layout.
xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is fabulous Janet. I love the image, your colouring is beautiful and the detailing is gorgeous too.
Hugs Sue

rachel said...

gorgeous image Janet - beautiful card xx

Danie May said...

Janet this is such a lovely vintage card. I love the sweet image and the purple and gold are so beautiful together. xx

Andree said...

This is fantastic Janet and your colouring is superb. I love all the embellishments and the layout, you've created an authentic vintage looking card x

Doreen said...

Love this gorgeous card...fabulous image and details.xxx

Zoe said...

Fabulous card Janet, your colouring in is superb, I'm very envious! Great background too xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Amazing card, wonderfully coloured and the design rocks! So much texture and details, wow!
hugs
Glenda

jane stillman said...

An absolutely fabulous card, and the colouring is superb

Jan Ltc said...

This is great Janet xx Jan

Dawn said...

Stunning, love the image and colouring. The colours of your card or gorgeous and great layout. x

Cumbrianlass said...

Thank you for the wonderful comments you have left on my blog, today and for the last year.

Janet

Trish Hughes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.