Pages

Followers

Monday, 24 December 2012

Winter Wedding

  Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Celebrate                                                            
 Good Morning All

It is time for Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and the theme this week is
Celebrate, and I have chosen to make a winter wedding card
I have used Sheet 375 and remember you get 4 images per sheet
so great value, and they are available from
http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
 
                                                                 
 
I hope you like my card, it is the first wedding card I have made,and
because I am still practising with my new Copic pens, I had to give her
a coloured wedding dress.
 
I hope you have time to check out the other DT's cards
and remember this Challenge runs for 2 weeks just for 1 time
and we will be back again on the 7th January 2013
 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge
docraftsblog. challenge   Celebrate
 
the Craft Bloggers Network    Anything Goes
 
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A
WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.
Crafty Hugs to all
Janet
 
 
 
 
   

11 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful lace, great image and wonderful colouring! Fabulous wedding card! Have a very Merry Christmas!
hugs
glenda

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Janet. I love the image and beautiful colours

I wish you a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
Hugs Sue

Linda Simpson said...

Oh Janet what a wonderful winter Wedding Card. Your colouring is fabulous. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Kate M said...

Brilliant card - love those colours!!
xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Janet, I want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Kevin xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Janet, the papers, colouring and lace are all fabulous. Have a merry Christmas x

Kate M said...

Lovely card - beautiful colours
xx

Lexie said...

This is beautiful. Love how you've done her dress.

Merry Christmas.
xx

Abbie721 said...

Gorgeous card as always my lovelie. Love the image and the color of her dres is a fabulous color xx

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the ribbon and lace, happy new year.
Ruth x

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

such a brilliant card and a fantastic image for a winter wedding emma xx