Pages

Followers

Monday, 10 December 2012

Use up your Stash



Good Morning Folks
 
My card for today is for the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
The theme this week for DTeam A is
Use up your stash, and if you are anything like me, you will
have loads of bits and pieces, just kept for this kind of card
( as we all know, crafters NEVER throw anything away!!)
 

                                                                       I have used an image from
  Sheet 358 available Here and all kinds of card, paper and even
borders kept in case I might need them from my stash.

 
Even the sentiment was unused and in my stash
 
I could do with a lot more challenges that tell you to use your stash!!
 
Please take a look at the other DT's cards for more inspiration.
Thank you for taking the time out to check out my blog.
Janet

18 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the image and the soft pastel colours are so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I would love your stash box, it appears to have some wonderful treasures in it:O) Your card is gorgeous and filled with delightful elements. Fabulous work!
hugs
Glenda

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Janet. I love the sweet image and all the detailing is so pretty.

Sue

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Andree said...

This is so pretty Janet, I love the colours, the image, all the embellishments and the layout x

Angela Drummond said...

Pretty card and such a sweet image
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Janet! Gorgeous embellishments and beautiful colours too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous, I like the sweet image, the papers the flowers and the punch work.
Kevin xx

Barbara said...

What a pretty card, Janet. so much to look at.....know what you mean about using stash....wish the stash fairy would come in and say...'Throw that out, you'll NEVER use it', but she seems to pass by my craft room without speaking....so I save EVERYTHING! LOL xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous Janet, I love the spring colours and the layout and the image is so sweet
Lindsay xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments Janet

Zoe said...

Lovely spring feel to this card, very pretty xxx

Lexie said...

It's beautiful Janet...so spring-like and warm...
xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

O this is so sweet i love it xxxx

Kate M said...

You've made good use of your stash here Barbara - beautiful!
xx

Kate M said...

Hi Janet - sorry for calling you Barbara - blonde moment - the second I hit publish - I realized what I had done!!
Luv
Kate
xx

Chris said...

Wow this is gorgeous love the image and the colours. Chris xx

Abbie721 said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and great colors xx