Pages

Followers

Monday, 31 December 2012

Timeless

Hi Folks
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are all ready for the
New Years Eve celebrations, ( or are you  like myself and Hubby, having a quiet evening in.)
I have to admit, I always find New Year a little depressing.
 
My card for today is for the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
Anything Goes, so plenty of opportunity to have a go with what every you
feel like creating.
 
I have used a Jems Designs CD, but, this is a very special CD it was
designed by my wonderfuly talented friend
Sheenagh Hulin, this is the 1st of many, I hope, and is called
Yesterdays' Dream,
this selection is called Timeless, and there are 11 more sections on the CD
as fabulous as this one.
and it is available HERE


 
 

please take a peek on the Challenge page, and we would love for you
to take part in the challenge and if you need any inspiration, take
a look at the DT's cards they are all wonderful.
 
Have a fantastic New Years Eve, and stay safe.
 
Hugs
Janet


23 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous card,
Love it
Hugs Tamara
ALL GOOD IN 2013

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Janet. I love the design and beautiful detailing

I wish you a very Happy New Year
Hugs Sue

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous design!! Love the soft shabby chic style! Hope you have a happy and healthy New Year in 2013!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design....All the best for the New Year.xxx

Sheen said...

Well thank you so much, Janet, for using this cd for your challenge. You have, as always, done a wonderful job with exquisite attention to detail and construction. Very well done.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card again Janet! I love all the added embellishments.

Like you my hubby and I are having a quiet one. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A very pretty card Janet. It is a wonderful CD and I love your embellishments, they are perfect.
Wishing a good new year to you and your husband x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Janet, I like the design the ribbon and the pins, Happy New Year to you and yours.
Kevin xx

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful, Janet! Happy New Year!!

Lexie said...

Stunning card Janet...very beautiful.

I'm in for the night and so far the neighbours are quiet! Woohoo!

A very happy New Year to you!
xx

Zoe said...

Lovely card Janet xx

rachel said...

fabulous Janet - have a super new year xx

Kate M said...

Beautiful card Janet - so m7ch attention to detail!
xx

Celia Harrington said...

Lovely Shabby Chic card love your layout xxxxxx Happy New Year xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Gov. said...

Just stunning!

lindyloo said...

Happy new year x
wow what a gorgeous card I love the added embellishments too xx

Trudi said...

Happy New Year Janet, yet another beautiful card look forward to seeing more in 2013 xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Janet,a wonderful image and the embellishments and design are awesome. Our New Years Eve and Day was spent at home,very quiet after all the Christmas activity and guests. We have never been ones to celebrate New Years to any great degree.
have a wonderful 2013!
hugs
glenda

Barbara said...

Pretty card Janet.....and although I'm not a CD crafter, I love looking at what you produce with them xx Happy New Year xx

Tracy said...

What a beautiful card Janet.

Happy New year x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely stunning, I love those soft colours and the layout is amazing. I hope that the new year brings you fantastic things
Lindsay xx

Joan Macdonald said...

This is beautiful Janet - Happy New Year to you.

Joan x

Berni Cuttino said...

Awe so sweet and cute, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv. Happy New Years
Hugs
Berni