Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Moody Fairy



Good Moring Folks

Are you all prepared for Christmas, I can hear your answers, and it is not
of course we are!!!!
 
Today I have my DT card for lejdesigns Challenge
and the image is one of Lindsay's wonderful images
available from http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/
The theme this week is Use a Sentiment.
Have you ever seen such a bad tempered fairy?
And don't forget the jackpot  for using a lejdesigns image is
11 images.

I hope you will take a look at the other DT's cards, as
always they are  a wonderful collection of creations  from my taleneted fellow Teamies.
 
 

Sponsor Info

The first randomly drawn name will win four digi's of their choice from




The second will win 5 digi stamps of their choice from



And don't forget the jackpot for using a lejdesigns image is
11 images.

21 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

LOL! Fabulous card Janet. Such a great image and I love the sentiment!!

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

This made me smile Janet, look at her face, I like the paper and the gold frame
Kevin xx

Flutterby Trina said...

she is so cute! Thanks for sharing! x

Dawn said...

Love it, made me smile, Fantastic image and the sentiment made me laugh. x

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,what a great image.xxx

Kathryn said...

Such a fabby image I do love her x great sentiment lol x

Linda Simpson said...

LOL Janet the sentiment is fantastic! Loving the moody fairy. No not quite ready for Christmas.

Hugs
Linda xxx

crafty-stamper said...

great card love the sentiment
carol x

Lexie said...

Lol...that's what I'd look like if someone shoved me on top of the tree! Lots of fun - lovely card.
xx

Andree said...

A super card Janet, love the reindeer. I can't say I'd be too pleased at being stuck up a tree either, lol x

Chris said...

Fabulous card love the image and sentiment. Chris xx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Great card very funny :-) xxx

NanaConnie said...

Fab card and delightfully funny sentiment, Janet! We miss you. :-D

sparklingblackrose said...

What a fun card! :-) Elaine xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Adorable card Janet xx Jan

Craftylollea said...

I love this card Janet its fabulously funny chick
huge hugs, Lorraine xxx

mamof9 said...

Fab card, love the image and the layout x

Abbie721 said...

Great Card, lol love the Moody Fairy and great sentiment xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, I love the look on the fairy's face, not happy at all is she:O)Great paper in the background and wonderful design.
hugs
Glenda

annemarks said...

Great card and so funny! :)

Joan Macdonald said...

I just love that image Janet and the card is great. Have a lovely Christmas ans Happy New year.

Joan x