Pages

Followers

Monday, 17 December 2012

A bag of goodies

Hi Folks
 
Monday here again, so that means Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
 
The theme is ......Anything Goes, so I have chosen to decorate a gift bag,
 
I have used material with the glitter swirls on and white felt from my stash,
 and a lot of Spellbinder Dies
 
The sponsors this week are Di's Digital Downloads
and you can win a 10 dollar Voucher



 
Please check out the other DT's Creations and we
hope you have a go at the Challenge.
Janet

15 comments:

Caz said...

Gorgeous gift-bag Janet. Love it. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs
Caz x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the Christmas tree and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Lexie said...

This is so lovely. Really liking the poinsettia.
xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the tree and fab layout.xxx

Zoe said...

Ooo! This s lovely Janet! B&W makes such a statement

Cheryl said...

What a gorgeous black and white card, Janet!!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Janet this is stunning! I love the dies you have used they look fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A beautifully stylish bag Janet x

Abbie721 said...

Gorgeous gift bag Janet loce it great colors too xx

fatmonica said...

It's gorgeous!Who needs a gift when the bag's this good!

Kate M said...

Wht a fabulous gift bag - love the poinsettias
xx

sparklingblackrose said...

This is stunning, I love it! Elaine xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Quite gorgeous and now that I have found the using the kraft bags to decorate is so much fun and you can be as creative as you like, I plan to do more of them. Totally love yours!
hugs
Glenda

Kate M said...

Fabulous gift bag!
xx

Ime said...

great project!!! really unique!