Pages

Followers

Monday, 12 November 2012

Snowflake Plaid

 
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 145
 
 Hi Folks
This post is Sceduled as I will not be around this week.
 
I am back this week with my DT card for Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
the theme this week is to use something with Plaid(Tartan) pattern,
so I have used a backgroung, which is a very contemporary pattern
and a ribbon which I think is a Black Watch Tartan, please correct me if this is wronge,
although it doesn't show up very well.
 
 
 The sponsors this week are Meljens who are giving the winner 4 of their images
Please check out all the other DT's card they are always wonderful.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Great card the image is adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful....lovely image and design.xxx

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Nice card, Janet!

Kathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and the colours are beautiful

Sue

rachel said...

great card Janet! Love the colours and the image is fab xx

Vee Cassidy said...

This is a really lovely card, Janet. Tartan, eh? I better try and get something made! lol Vee xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the blue and green together and the sweet image! Can't help with the Tartan as I'm no expert whatsoever on it:O) Know I like it though!
hugs
glenda

Michelle Looi said...

Cute card!

The Gov. said...

Cute card!