Pages

Followers

Thursday, 29 November 2012

North Pole Critters


Dutch Dare Ch 193

Hi Folks,
It's a sad day today, my last GDT card for Dutch Dare  I have loved my time with them, all the DT's
are a very talented bunch, and I will miss them.

The Challenge  this week is Winter Wonderland, which is great, as, it is another Christmas card, so thats one less for me to make, the list seems to get bigger as it gets closer to Christmas, and I start to remember  all the people I forgot to put on my Christmas card list.

the Sponsors this week are Meljens Designs and my image is called
North Pole Critters.

 
Please take a look at the DT's cards on the Challenge Page as I said, they are a really
talented team.
 

22 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card the image, colours and layout are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Dear Janet well you have left with a beautiful design for them as this card is gorgeous. Such a wonderful design and colours. Love, Vee xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Janet. I love the cute image and fabulous colours

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Janet, I like the image the swirls and the beaded border.
Kevin xx

Caz said...

Love this Janet. Love the adorable image.
Hugs
Caz x

sandra carey said...

This is lovely Janet Hugs Sandra xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,beautiful image and layout.xxx

Linda said...

Morning Janet, This is gorgeous, loving the embellishments and the images are just so cute. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Celia Harrington said...

Lovely card and love the image xxxxxxx I am sure they will miss you too xxxxxxxx

Kate M said...

Really cute winter wonderland card
Kate
xx

rachel said...

fab card janet! Hugs rachel x

Zoe said...

Really cute card Janet xxx

NanaConnie said...

Delightful card, Janet, and I'd know that was a Meljen's digi anywhere. Funny how some are so distinctive, isn't it? I absolutely love all the detail bits and that trim at the bottom is incredible! Great sparkly snow. :-D

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Janet, love the image. Carol x

Jan Ltc said...

Gorgeous card Janet xx Jan

mamof9 said...

lovely card, love how the snow is x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Love love love this!
Well done you!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Ger said...

Great card and image, love the die cuts.
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous winter card, love how you coloured the image and sponged around the oval. Great feathered border and lovely swirls on the card face.
Love it!
hugs
Glenda

Abbie721 said...

What a beautiful card just love the image and great colors xx

Zoe said...

Lovely card, very cute image xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

THis is so adorable in every way, image, layout, colours and embellishments. Great card!