Pages

Followers

Saturday, 24 November 2012

 
Good Afternoon Folks
 
I hope none of you are having problems with the flooding, it is dry at the moment in
Kendal, but very cold, we had a massive hail stone shower last night and some of the
roofs are still covered with them, looks like snow, so a great day to stay warm in doors crafting.
 
Todays card is another of Digis by Jems wonderful images available here
She is called Spirit Holly, and I was inspired to colour her hair, by, the
wonderful cards that our DT Lynn did, with the fantastic Blue hair.

Please take a look at Jems Designs Web Site, as well as the CD's that they are
so well known for, they are building up a fantastic collection of digi images.

I have used Copic Ciao pens to colour her, and the background was
made up of components from
E-scapeandscrap.net
I have also used some Flower Soft and glitter on the top flower bushes, but once again my
picture taking is not so good and it does not show up.

I do hope you like my  card and if you have time, please leave a comment.
 
Here's a close up of her hair 
 


22 comments:

sandra carey said...

She is Beautiful Janet hugs Sandra xx

Celia Harrington said...

Beautiful card love the colour and image and your layout is fab xxxxxxxxxx

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card,lovely image and colours.xxx

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the image and layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Kay Dalton said...

this is lovely great colour x

Sue - bearhouse said...

Fabulous card Janet, I love the image and gorgeous colours

Sue

Andree said...

A wonderful card Janet, I love your colour choice x

Vee Cassidy said...

Awesome card, Janet, looks like you are very comfortable with your new pens. I hope you are feeling okay. Love Vee xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, I love the image and the colours and that background is stunning
Lindsay xx

Kate M said...

Great image - fabulous card!!
Kate
xx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Beautiful card, I see the similarity in the colours lol, loving the background :-)xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh wow, what a great card, love the image and the purple toned colours, just so many lovely details, on this card (like the flocking and the way you did her hair)! Beautiful!
hugs
Glenda

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I like the design the image and the bow.
Kevin xx

Linda said...

A beautiful card and I am loving the colours you have used. Your colouring with the copics is fantastic. I hope you are enjoying using them. The image is beautiful too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Dannii said...

Gorgeous card. I love how it is something a little bit different. Gorgeous colours and fab image! x

Zoe said...

Love the colours and the background xx

Abbie721 said...

Just gorgeous love her hair, and love the image, great colors xx

Barbara said...

What a really lovely card....love that image xx

Joan Macdonald said...

This is fabulous Janet i love the image and that background and layout are gorgeous.

Joan x

craftyJane said...

Gorgeous card Janet and the colouring is superb xxxx

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, love the colour choice and her hair!
Ruth x

annemarks said...

Beautiful card and that image is breathtaking. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog : )