Pages

Followers

Monday, 12 November 2012

FLOWER GIRL

 Hi folks,
This post is scheduled as I will not be around this week

Hope you are all well,
My card for today is  for Whoopsi Daisy Challenge the them this week is
Pastel Colours aand I have used a real cutie from Sheet 385, which you can get here
and there are 4 images on one sheet so well worth the money.

Remeber if you use one of our images from http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/ you win an extra sheet of images,  so please take a look at all the wonderful images we have.

 
I hope you like my card, and please take a look at all the other DT's card over
at http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/  they are always amazing.

7 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

So beautiful, loving the lace and the pastel shades of yellow. Fab image and it is wonderfully coloured!

Caroline said...

Beautiful card I love the image she is adorable and the layout and soft colours are gorgeous. Have a good week. Caroline xxx

rachel said...

such a cheery card on this gloomy day - just beautiful Janet - love the image and the colours! Have a good week! Hugs rachel xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Janet, I like the image and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Linda said...

Stunning card as always Janet. I hope you have a wonderful time away.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Janet, I love the image, colours and the background x

Vee Cassidy said...

Delightful card, Janet very feminine and yor colouring is wonderful. Vee xx