Pages

Followers

Thursday, 15 November 2012

Fairy Serenity

Dutch Dare Challenge 191

Hi Folks,

As  with all my cards this week, it will be scheduled as I will not be around

This is my 3rd card as GDT for  Dutch Dare Challenge  the theme this week is Diamonds and Pearls
so plenty of bling on your enteries in the Challenge please.

My image is called Fairy Serenity and is from the Stamping Boutique  who are also the
Sponsors of this weeks Challenge.

Please take a look at all the other DT's card they are all brilliant.


8 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the fairy is gorgeous as is your layout. Caroline xxx

Caz said...

Beautiful card Janet. Love the image, layout and pretty embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card janet, I like the image the colours the feathers and the butterfly.
Kevin xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful, love the purple, the lace and the wonderful bow! Great card.
hugs
Glenda

Linda said...

I hope you are having a good time. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love the beautiful image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent, Janet! Love the touch of feather and the purple color combo. Lovely flowers for that elegant image.

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous love the feathers behind the image. Chris xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Another lovely card and beautifully coloured image, Janet. She is sweet I love your backing and embellishments. Love, Vee xx