Pages

Followers

Monday, 19 November 2012

Buttons & Bows

Kaboodle Doodles Ch.146


Good Afternoon to you all, I hope you are all fit and free from any off the awful bugs going around.

As you probable all know, I have had a week off, we were due to spend a couple of days away, staying with relatives, but, unfortunately, my Husband was not well enough to travel, so we have had a quiet week at home, and as I was having sometime off, from my DT crafting, I took the opportunity to clear out my craft room and give it a good clean, 2 days of hard work, now it looks so spic and span, how long due you think it will last, I would say  a day!!

This is my DT card for  Kaboodle Doodles Challenge  The sponsors this week are

Dis Digi Downloads and they are giving a 10Dollar Voucher for the winning entry.

As we did not have any sponsors images this week I have used a Whoopsi Daisy image

She is from Sheet No.370, isn't she a real cutey pie, I do love Whoopsi images they are so good to colour.

 
Please take a look at all the other DT's cards they are always wonderful.

28 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the image she is adorable and is coloured so beautifully. Love the layout. Take care. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

Just beautiful,love the gorgeous image and papers.xxx

sam said...

Wow this card is absolutely stunning xx

Linda said...

As always Janet a fabulous card with lots to see. Daisy is just gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Janet, that's such a sweet image. What wonderful coloring, and that bow is just to die for! I'm going to have to go over to Whoopsi Daisy and get that one. Thanks for the inspiration. :-D

Kate M said...

Really pretty
Kate
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

thank you so much for your wonderful comments
Janet

Nicky Wilcox said...

Oh hun this is gorjuss.xx

Zoe said...

Really lovely Janet xxx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Stunning card, love the bow and the image is lovely :-) xxx

Claire Newcombe said...

Such a beautiful card Janet with such soft delicate colours.

Well done on clearing your craft room, we would all agree that it is a job and a half. It can take me the making of one card to mess mine up again though Lol!

Claire

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful card and I just love that image.

Chris said...

Wow this is gorgeous, wish I had your talent. Chris xx

Danie May said...

Janet such a lovely card, I am loving the richness of it. So much beautiful work and detail to explore. I am particularly loving the ribbon and gold framing. xx

lindyloo said...

wow what a very pretty card i love it x

WeirdCat said...

Aww so cute, love the layers,
Ruth x

Andree said...

Such a pretty card Janet. I love the image and the layout x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW! This is stunning Janet. I love the sweet image and you have coloured her beautifully. The papers are so pretty and the bow looks wonderful

Sue

rachel said...

gorgeous card Janet - really beautiful ribbon and button and a cute image xx

Cheryl said...

What a sweet, sweet card.

Sheen said...

Oh, Janet, she is just adorable! I love the colours used and the softness of the embellishments give it a lovely romantic feel. Love it!
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

Celia Harrington said...

Wow so much to look at it is all beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the sweet image and the bow is stunning
Lindsay xx

annemarks said...

Gorgeous card so sweet and perfect : )

jane stillman said...

What a fabulous card, it has a lovely softness about it

Ime said...

beautiful card!!! love the doily and the images you used

Vee Cassidy said...

What a beautiful card, Janet. The image is gloriously done and your design is wonderful. I love your heart doily and ribbon. A real fairytale card. SO lovely. Love, Vee xx

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Oh, Janet! I SO LOVE YOUR CARD!!! Everthing from how it's designed and crafted! Wonderful!

Kathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/