Pages

Followers

Monday, 1 October 2012

Sparkle and Shine

WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE  SPARKLE AND SHINE

Hello
Monday's here so is another challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

The challenge this week is Sparkle and Shine

and it is Design Team A, so I get to have a go I love their images so much

and this little beauty is from Sheet 371 and you can buy it Here

There are 4 images on a Sheet so they are great value for money.



Now you have seen my card please have a look at the other DT's card and I am sure they

will inspire you enough to have a go and join in with the challenge.  We love to look at

all your gorgeous cards.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges.

Totally Papercraft     Pretty Pastel

Challenge 4 Everbody   Anything Goes

Divas by Design   Fairy/Fantasy

21 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

A very beautiful card, Janet; I love the colour scheme. I updated my details on the post you asked about on my blog.I cannot find your comment or message but I know I read it lol! Vee xx

Susan Flynn said...

How pretty! Love the pink and green together and what an adorable image!

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Lovely Card, love the useof the (i think) spellbinders :-) xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

this is gorgeous Janet. I love the sweet image and fabulous colours and layout

Sue

besitos said...

Love this! The colours are gorgeous and the image is really cute :) x

Linda said...

This is just beautiful Janet! I love the little fairy and the beautiful colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

rachel said...

fab colours Janet and I love all the glittery bits! Hugs xx

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,fabulous image and colours.xxx

Bettina L. said...

This looks absolutely stunning Janet. Love the design with the sparkles, swirls,diecuts, flower and bow too. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

sue w. said...

Such a sweet image and fab colours. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

Abbie721 said...

Beautiful card and just love the image. Love the colors xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww a lovely card! Love the colour scheme :-) Elaine-xxx-

Vicky said...

Lovely card great colours, Thanks for joining us on challenges 4 everybody, hugs Vicky

Danie May said...

Your card is so pretty Janet. It uses my all time favorite card color combo of pink and green and the both the image and your die cut frame are beautiful! xx

Gwyneth said...

Such a pretty card. I love your choice of colours and how you've built the card up and embelished.

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Janet, love your dies and sparkle. Carol x

Claire Newcombe said...

Beautiful card Janet and love your sparkle

Claire x

jane stillman said...

A gorgeous card, love pink and green, the image and sparkles are great too x

Lise Cooke said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the design and lay out, the colours work so well together and i love the sparkle xxx

Rebekah said...

So pretty thanks so much for sharing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

DesignerDiva said...

Love the punch work on your beautiful card well done its fab!
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week with our 'Fairies & Fantasy' and hope to see you again soon
Hugs Laurie x