Pages

Followers

Monday, 29 October 2012

Let it Snow

 
 
Hi Folks
 
Just a quick update to let all my lovely followers who have been asking about
 how my OH is doing after is Op., we are still struggling along
he is a lot better, but we have been told it will be a least 6mths before
he will be anywhere near back to normal, but as long as he improves day by day
I can cope with that, and me and my back are still at odds with each other, so
I am trying to ignore it!!!
 
My Card for today is for the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and this weeks
theme is Punch it Out
 
My image is from Sheet 384 which is available here
I do like blue, silver and white for Christmas Cards
and this image works so well, but I am sure the white Poodle
would have very mucky paws padding through the snow/slush
 
 
Please pop over and check out all the other DT's cards
as always they are amazing.
 
I will enter this card into the following Challenges
 
Bearlymine Challenge     Make an Easle Card 
 
Challenge 4 Everbody   Anything Goes
 
Crafty Ann's    Christmas in October
 
Dream Valley Challenge    Glitter and Bling
 
I love promarkers challenge   christmas is coming
 
Stamping for the Weekend     anything Goes
 
The Craft Pad challenge    Christmas is coming
 

30 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, this is a wonderful round easel card, loving the blue tones and the white flocking(?) on the dog and hat. Delightful to look at!
hugs
Glenda

Love crafts forever said...

I love this shape. Such a beautiful card.
Hugs Nat

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the shape and the design and colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Janet. I love the image and the layout and colours are beautiful
Sue

rachel said...

stunning card Janet - really gorgeous - love it! Hope you and your OH are doing well! Hugs Rachel xx

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card....fabulous image and details.xxx

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Janet, thanks for the update, you watch that back of yours xxxx

Barbara said...

Fabulous Janet, the colours, the style and the 'snow' xx

Barbara said...

Fabulous Janet.....the colour, the style and the 'snow' xx

annemarks said...

Lovely card, super colours and I love the 'fur' :)

Tracey Singleton said...

Really pretty Janet, what die was it you used to cut the card out with xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Janet, I like the shape the image and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Kate M said...

Fabulous card, great image and colours, love that die cut frame
Kate
xx

sam said...

Such an absolutely stunning card xx

Linda said...

Gorgeous easel card and I love the decorative ovals you have used, they are my favourites. I love the image and the beautiful image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lise Cooke said...

wow wow wow its gorgeous, love the style and shape of your, love the colours and that image is amazing, love the fluffy dog and coat, Really love this card it is amazing xxxx

Trudi said...

Another stunning card, love the round easel and the fluffy poodle x

Chrissie J Lui said...

Stunning card....x x x

jane stillman said...

A fabulous easel card, love the image, and thanks for the update on your OH. Take care of that back though x

Linda in Sweden said...

Lovely card, love the colors and the die you have used are stunning

Hugs/Linda

pauline said...

Stunning Linda love the colours xxx

pauline said...

lovely card love all the colours xxx

Diane said...

Hi Janet,

Just love your card !! Very clever use of micro beads on the poodle and snow !!

Thanks for playing at The Crafty pad this week !!

hugs Diane xx

Dora said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and shape of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the layout.

jenny said...

Beautiful easel card, love the colours!
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny x

Dawn Lancaster said...

Lovely card! I'm loving your fluffy poodle! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at The Crafty Pad this week in our Christmas Is Coming Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Mummy lade said...

gorgeous edges. And thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampin for the Weekend, good luck in the challenge.

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Lin said...

Beautiful design. I love what you did to make your poodle stand out. Gorgeous

Thank you for joining in with our Glitter and Bling challenge at Dream Valley.

Lin xx