Pages

Followers

Sunday, 30 September 2012

I have some very exciting news

Well good afternoon from a very wet and windy Kendal.

I have some very exciting news,  but first I must apologise to all my wonderful followers and friends
I am sorry I have been remiss with my commenting over the past week or two, but I hope when you hear my news you will understand.

I am sure you have all heard of the amazing Jems Designs, who are featured on Create & Craft TV many times.
Well they are starting to produce Digi images and I have the honour of being the administrator/Team leader for this new venture, I have been spending all my time constructing a DT's blog and that is no easy task when you know as little about these things as I do and we have just picked out DT members We now have 7   DT's and with myself and Kay Dalton who is also Team Leader and we hope to be showing you our cards that will be made using "Digis by Jems images" on our blogs soon

all new Digital Jems digis will be available on  the website soon -keep checking on www.jemsdesigns.co.uk 

thank you all for taking time out to read my news.
Crafty hugs to everyone
Janet

24 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congratulations and well done hun, you will be fabulous
Lindsay xx

Doreen said...

Well done Janet,good luck with your new venture.xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

How wonderful, Janet many congratulations! As for not commenting you have been commenting very well. love, Vee xx

Celia Harrington said...

Congratulations Janet and team that is fab news xx Good luck with your new venture xxxxxxxxxx

Kathryn said...

Aw Congrats xxxx

hyper_ni said...

Huge congratulations, enjoy this new challenge, wishing you lots of luck. :)

Linda said...

I am absolutely delighted for you Janet and I am sure you and Kay will do an amazing job. Good luck with the new venture.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fantastic news Janet :-) x

Zoe said...

Wow what fabulous news Janet, so pleased for you, I'm sure you will do them proud, good luck Hun xxx

Lynn Whitehouse said...

Congrats and looking forward to working with you :-) xxx

~ Marie ~ said...

Brilliant - good luck and well done with taking on the task!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Congratulations Janet, I look forward to seeing all the image and your creations.
Kevin xx

Lise Cooke said...

CONGRATULATIONS Janet, i'm sooooooooo happy for you, What a fantastic job to be doing and I know you will be amazing. So excited for you and well done beautiful yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Susan Flynn said...

Congratulations Janet - what thrilling news!! x

Kate M said...

Congratulations and well done - I am sure you will do exceedingly well at this!!
Luv
Kate
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

I haven't got the words, ( I bet your all suprised by that !!) to say thank you all so much for all your good wishes.
Hugs
Janet

NanaConnie said...

Congratulations, Janet! I'm so happy for you. I'll be checking in often for new images.

Trudi said...

Well done you. Good luck in your new venture, you can do it!

Trudi said...

Well done, good luck with your new venture, you can do it!

crafty-stamper said...

Congratulations Janet and good luck with new venture
carol x

rachel said...

fabulous news Janet - well done you! Bg Hugs Rachel xx

Carol said...

Congratulations Janet and good luck with the new challenge. Carol x

Lozzapops said...

Ooh how exciting! I am sure you will do a great job .. will look out for the new digis! Laura x

cotnob said...

Well done Janet, good luck with your new venture, I can't wait to see your creations.
Pauline
x