Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Vintage


Morning all
It is Tuesday so time for the Challenge over at lejdesigns
the theme this week is Vintage, my image is
Out for a stroll, it is wonderful to colour and can be bought from here
We would love to see your amazing creations and the challenge runs
until next Monday.
and don't forget there is an extra prize every week of 3 lejdesigns digi images

                                           

Our sponsors this week are

LEJ
Our Websitelindsay is offering 3 digis of their choice for the winner

Digi Darla

Digi Darla is offering 5 digis of winners choice

I hope you will take a peek at all the other DT cards over on http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
We will be waiting to see all your brilliant cards and don't forget to  have fun.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges

Stamp n Doodle    2 papers, l die cut, 1 flower and Ribbon/lace

that Crafty Place   Vintage

Eureka stamp Challenge    Anything Goes

Crazy Challenge  Anything Goes

22 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image....fab colours.xxx

Tabitha Davis said...

Love the image and the lace:)Great job:)
Tabitha's Designs

Zoe said...

This is a beautiful vintage card, love the background, layout and colours, that flower is gorgeous xxx

jane stillman said...

great card and image x

Kathryn said...

Ab fab Janet I just love that lace edging and the rose matches her coat beautifully xx

rachel said...

such a beautiful image and a fab card xx

besitos said...

This is really pretty, simple but elegant and really beautiful :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Janet, I like the vintage image and the lace.
Kevin xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the image. Chris xx

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Janet, I love the image and the lace is so beautiful

Sue

debbi taylor said...

Ah Janet this is lovely
the lace looks great
hugs
debbi x

Kay Dalton said...

realy pretty , the lace and bling are perfect

crafty-stamper said...

beautiful card and love the lace
carol x

Sheen said...

Lovely card, Janet. True vintage effect using lovely digi by Lindsay.
Well crafted.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

Linda said...

This is gorgeous. I love the beautiful image and your colours too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cheryl said...

Love this vintage card, too! Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week!

cotnob said...

This is pretty Janet, I love the lacy detail.
Pauline
x

she3655 said...

Oh Janet I love your card, love how youve used the lace as a border, that rose is just perfect for the image , it's just Fab xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

loving the lace and the image is fantastic emma xx

Chana said...

This is gorgeous! I have that Prima Lace and I love it! It was discontinued almost two years ago, so I use mine sparingly since I don't know where to find more!!!

You did a great job with this beautiful image! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp-N-Doodle!

Hugz,
Chana

Vee Cassidy said...

Dear Janet
I just noticed my comment not here but I did leave one. Your card is beautiful I love what you have done with the colours as it is hard with strong colours yet you make it look effortless love the lace (of course!). A beautiful card. Vee xx

Suzi said...

What a lovely card you've created. Thank you for joining us at That Craft place. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x