Pages

Followers

Monday, 6 August 2012

Some Great News

   Hi All I am back again with some great news  I have been asked to join the Design Team of
                                                        
       TUESDAY THROWDOWN Challenge

 They have a Weekly challenge staring Tues so why don't you  take a look  tomorrow
  the theme this week is  On the Move, ( add a moving part)

  It is Team A's turn  tomorrow and they have made some amazing creations, so if you want some inspiration or  just to take a look at whats going on, we would love  you all.

 I hope you will  joining me and Team B next Tuesday 14th August
                                              
  I would also like to say Thank You and Welcome to all my  new followers.
                                 
                                                                       Hugs Janet            

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations Janet I am delighted for you! You are going to be one busy lady!!!

Big Hugs and Enjoy
Linda xxxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Congratulations, Janet I had finally managed to get facebook to accept my comment on this but just getting here now. Well done. Vee xx