Pages

Followers

Monday, 23 July 2012

Buxom Fairy

Hello Folks
Hope you are all keeping well.

Before I get onto my card for today, I have 2 pieces of wonderful NEWS
I have been asked to become a member of the DESIGN TEAM  of
I hope you will pop over and join in the challenges

They have some wonderful images if you love using your Promarkers
then you should check out their images at

The 2nd bit of news is that I am going to be GDT for August at
so hope you will take a look at their challenge,
they have loads of fun images

Now for my card
This lovely cuddly fairy is from
I  appreciate any  comments left
and thank you for visiting


I am going to enter this card into the following challenges

Cute card Thursday   Pairy Nice


Papertake Weekly Challenge   All things girlie

Digi Designs Challenge   Mystical creatures

The Paper Shelter   Anything Goes

21 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the layout and colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Zoe said...

Love the colours xxx

Kate M said...

Great card - love that fairy
Kate
xx

she3655 said...

ha ha, I love her, she's great... I love the butterflys, and the colours are Great.......

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,great colours.xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

Congratulations on your DT and GDT posts Janet, no wonder you have been so busy!
Your card is gorgeoous, I love the image and the colours are beautiful

Sue

Chris said...

FAB card, love the colours. Chris xx

Abbie721 said...

lol I really love this image she always makes me smile. Love what you have done with her too. Congratulations on your DT position xx

Elaine said...

Janet how fabulous is this one, a super image of Mo's and a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

Linda said...

Congratulations Janet you so deserve this. Stunning card too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

nnalorac said...

Congrats Janet on your DT and GDT posts. Gorgeous card, she's such a fun fairy, gorgeous colours and design. Carolxx

Danie May said...

Gorgeous Card Janet, I love the beautiful butterfly background and congratulations on your DT appointments! xx

rachel said...

stunning card - and well done on the DT and GDT positions - you'll have fun over with the dudes for a month - and I'm sure you'll have fun with everyone at whoopsi daisy too! Good luck and I can't wait to see what you do! Hugs Rachel xx

Purple mad Alison said...

Love her!! You've done a really great job on this!
Hugs Alison x x

Purple mad Alison said...

ooops, forgot!! Congratulations on your DT too!!! x x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Congratulation Janet on your Dt spot & Guest Dt spot, Your card is Gorgeous I like the image the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

catherine said...

Great news on you new DT post and I'm sure you will show super projects on there. this is a fantastic card and love the image
x catherine

Vee Cassidy said...

Well, Dear Janet Very many congratulations on your wonderful news; so very well deserved and you are a wonderful designer and team member for anyone lucky enough to get you. Your card is gorgeous. I wish you every success. Vee xx

Deanette said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Designs & Good Luck!

Barbara said...

Great card and such pretty colours x Congratulations on your GDT news xx

Deb said...

congratulations on your DT spot!

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx