Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Something Witchie

Hi Everyone,
How are you all today, well I hope
I have been playing in my craft room,
I have just bought this digi stamp, but cannot remember from where
I will put a link to it when I can find where it came from.

If you don't like spiders, ( well my effort at making one ) I would not go any further
I did enjoy colouring this stamp love the green skin.

 I Will enter this card into the following Challeng

Forever Nigh Challenge  Something Witchie






12 comments:

Sarah said...

Fab spooky card Janet - quite refreshing to see some halloween themed cards! - Loving that spider!

Sarah x

Dawn said...

I'd say very nice but I'm not sure that's quite right! I love your witchy card! Great colours & fab image!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Linda said...

Fab card Janet and I love the spider it is great. The image is fabulously coloured too I love her green face.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Kate M said...

Ooo err - creepy - great card!
Kate
xx

Celia Harrington said...

Great card loving the witch and hey the spider looks great too xxxxxxxxxxx

Jane said...

A great card thankyou for playing at ForeverNight
Hugs Jane xxx

Danie May said...

This would be a fabulous card for Halloween. I am loving all the black details especially the spider and the image is wonderful! xx

jane stillman said...

omg! spooky, love the witch and the spider's great too (never thought I would be saying that about a spider!! hate them lol) x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh this is fab, I love the image and the lace and the spider look brilliant
Lindsay xx

Joan Macdonald said...

Great spooky card with that big spider on it

Joan x

Vee Cassidy said...

Lovely spooky card, Janet. I am not even a spider fan but yours is great! The image is unusual - really great. Vee xx ps I hope you are having some relief from rain and worry about river. xxxx

Steph said...

Terrific card and I love the spider you made too! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges.