Pages

Followers

Friday, 22 June 2012

Evie's birthday

Hello to all my wonderful crafty friends
First I would like to say hello and welcome to my blog, to all who have
just become followers, I hope you like my cards, and I will be paying you a visit soon,
if I have not already.

this card is for my Nieces daughter, she is 5yrs, and is a girly girl who loves
all pinks and lilac/ purple and mauves  colours.  Because, I couldn't put a lot of the embellishments
I would usually use, like stick pins etc, I tried to put more texture onto it by using
micro beads, glue dots and feathers.
Hope you like what I have created.would love to read your comments


I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Crafts and Me Challenge  Anything Goes

Delightfull Challenge   Anything Goes

Digi Designs Challenge Spotty Dotty

Moving along with the times challenge   Happy Birthday

Sir Stampalot Challenge   Bingo, Lilac/purple, Ribbon/Lace, Pink



21 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,love the image and great colours.xxx

Cheremane said...

This is just lovely Janet xxx

Linda said...

Gorgeous Janet! I love the colours and the layout too. The image is just beautiful.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

ps good luck in the challenges xxx

Francesca said...

Very beautiful creation
Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

brenda said...

I am sure you Niece will love this pretty card, what little (and not so little) girl can resist a fairy.

Thanks so much for joining in with our Bingo theme at Stampalot Challenge this month.

B x

Elaine said...

Wow Evie will love this card well done Janet its so pretty I love the bow its my FAV colour Hugs Elaine

Kate M said...

Reakky pretty girly card
Kate
xx

pinky said...

It's so pretty, love the added feather. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Janet, love the embossed background and all the yummy colours. Carol x

sue - bearhouse said...

Such a beautiful card Janet, the image is gorgeous and I love the embossing and pretty colours

Sue

Mau xx said...

This is certainly going to be a winner with Evie, She cannot help but love it Janet. The soft colours are beautiful and just adore that bow.
Thanks for taking part in the Birthday Celebrations over at MAWTT
Hugs Mau xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Janet, I like the image the colours the papers and the big bow.
Kevin xx

SharonCallisCrafts said...

Beautiful card, thanks for visiting my blog today, I'm now following you back x

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! Thanks for joining in the bingo fun at stampalot this month and good luck!

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous creation
Thanks for joining our 3rd birthday celebrations at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

jane stillman said...

a great card, love the image

Caz said...

Lovely card Janet. Great image and layout. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Zoe said...

What a beautiful card Janet, I love pink, lovely layout, good luck with the challenges xx Zoe

Sue said...

Aww this is beautiful Janet! what a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love her sparkly wings. The papers and embellishements are gorgeous… I love the pearls and feathers - your niece's daughter will love it!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our Birthday theme and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Cathy said...

I love your card. I love the image and the papers. The sparkle on the wings and all the little pearls are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Fabulous card! This looks fantastic, thank you for playing along with us at Moving Along With The Times in our Birthday Challenge :)