Pages

Followers

Thursday, 28 June 2012

Cool Dad

Hello
What is this weather doing, this morning is was sun shinning and this afternoon
we have had thunder storms and raining so much the road is flooding.

However, nothing is could spoil my day today, why you ask, as the river is probable going to
be laping at our door step, ( well it would if we had one )
I have just become a member of the Design Team for LEJ Designs, and I am so happy.
http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/  Why not pop over and have a look at the
challenge for this week which is
  Summers Here.
Lindsays digi images are for sale here    http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/


I have created a couple of cards today
the first  is with an image from
Crafters Digital Art Center    the image is called
DOG DAYS OF SUMMER by Pattie's Creations and you can get it from here




I am going to enter this card into the following Challenges

craft and Me Challenge  Birthday
Creative Inspiration  Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge   Polka Dots with a Birthday Theme
I love Promarkers Challenge   Anything Goes



17 comments:

jane stillman said...

Congratulations on your LEJ DT post, great card

Sheen said...

Great news for you Janet. I'm so happy for you. It's so well deserved and not before time. I always knew one day you would do it! Great card very well constructed and coloured. Good luck in the challenges.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

Carol said...

Lovely card Janet and well done on the DT post. Carol x

Linda said...

Congratulations Janet on your DT position over at LEJ Designs. I am so delighted for you.

Your card is gorgeous and I love the image too. Good luck with the challenges.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Love the card - it immediately brought a smile to my face. It's sure to be well received.

rachel said...

Brilliant to have you on the team - I'm just down the road near Lancaster! Fab card! Big hugs Rachel xx

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha, what a great image. I love it. Smashing card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Christine L said...

Fabulous male dotty creation.... love that image!

Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes - hope to see you again soon!

Hugs
Christine x
PS.... hope the river subsided and you didn't get too wet...

Danie May said...

What a fabulously fun card! I love this cool doggy! Congrats on your DT appointment, I look forward to seeing your future LEJ Design Creations xx

Becka said...

this card is totally fabbie and i the colours. xx

craftimamma said...

Ha! Ha! lovely fun card! Great image and I could have done with that fan yesterday when it was so thundery and sticky here. Congrats on your DT post.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Kate M said...

Great card and congratulations.
Kate
xx

emma mitchell said...

Congratulations on your Dt post.
Love this fabulous card and thanks for joining us at anything goes challenge.
Hugs Emma xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card Sweetie & the colours are terrific x

Joan Macdonald said...

Great card congratulation on the DT call

Joan x

kbrandy4 said...

Fab card and lovely image!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers this week!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Mona Evy said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge