Pages

Followers

Friday, 25 May 2012

Smile please

Hi to all my crafty friend, boy, have I missed you all.
But we had a fantistic holiday in Cuba.

this is a card I completed before we went away.
It was for the Birthday of our wonderful friend Dave,

Hope you will leave a comment, good or bad, they are all appreciated
for the time you take out of your busy day.



I am going to enter this card into the following challenges

Simon Says Challenge    Fathers Day/ Special Male

Creative Inspirations Challenge 164 Anything Goes

8 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Welcome back lol..
Fabulous card. Fabulous colours...LOve your sentiments.
Chrissyxx

Carol said...

Great card Janet. Pleased you enjoyed your holiday. Carol x

Chris said...

Welcome back sweetie. Love your card. Chris xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Linda said...

Welcome back hun, I sure have missed you but I am so happy you had a fabulous holiday. You brought the sun back with you :)

Your card is absolutely gorgeous and I am sure Dave was delighted.

Hugs
Linda xxx

NGCARDS said...

This is an adorable creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Very glad you home, dear Janetxx This is a really great card totally original; I love the drawings. Vee xx

Cumbrianlass said...

thank you ladies for the wonderful comments.
Its good of you to take the time to visit my blog.
Janet