Pages

Followers

Friday, 16 March 2012

On The Beach

Today I have been playing. This is the 1st card.
Feeling a need for some sea and sand
I had a go at conbining  a Digi Stamp the background and  a rubber stamp,
the bottle and sea shells printed off  the Serif cds
A really mix of mediums.



I will enter this into the following challenges

Emma's crafty Challenge   Stripes

Ditzy Craftyness Challenge        Anything Goes

I love Promarkers Challenge     Anything Goes

Digidesign Challenge    Pastels




15 comments:

GoonerGirl said...

What a FAB card I love it. Chris xx

Abbie721 said...

lovely card, love the image xx

Kate M said...

Great work!
Kate
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the shells
Lindsay xx

Louise Welsh said...

lovely card , you have done a fab job louise xx

Sheen said...

What a bright, summery card, Janet. I love all the elements and the colours. Roll on Summer! Good luck in the challenges.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

Celia Harrington said...

Lovely card, love the scene an colour,s xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tine said...

Hi Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

emma goddard said...

Beautiful, thanks for entering it into my crafty challenge, good luck xxx

Dora said...

This is such a sweet card, so fun and Summery, love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Thanks to all my wonderful crafty friends for leaving such lovely comments.
Janet xxx

Marleen said...

wonderful card, thanks for joining it at the Ditzy challenge xxx

Linda said...

A fabulous card Janet. Thank you for joining us over at Ditzy-Craftymess for our challenge.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Di said...

A really lovely card and really clever! love how you have used my background image!
Thankyou for joining in the challenge and using my image.

Hugs di xxxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Great card really great image and your colouring is lovely. Vee xx