Pages

Followers

Monday, 12 March 2012

Green Blend Award

I  cannot believe that I have been awarded a second award today.
The Green Blend Award has been given to me by a lady most of you know.
She is one of the nicest people you could ever meet  and one of the most imaginative, and inspiring crafter,
 Somebody I am PROUD  to call a true friend, have you all guessed who it is?
SHEENAGH HULIN
aka
Sheen of  Signature Cards
If you do not know her pop over to her blog for a peek
at some of the most beautiful cards you will see on any blog.



Here are the terms and conditions of this award:

1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways. 2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career. 3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post. 4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements. 5. Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice. 6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs. 7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

My 1st nomination will be a lovely person who does give lots of encouragement to all her fellow crafters.
Vee Cassidy
http://veecassidy.blogspot.com/
I will come back at a later date to leave  more nominations
Janet

2 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

Dear Janet
Thank you for the lovely comments, Janet, you are so kind. I am very touched by you choosing me and thank you very much. Congratulations to you on receiving this award and thank you for thinking of me. Vee xx

Sheen said...

Wow! What a build up, Janet, I am so thankful to you for your praise and kind words, and even more so, for your valued friendship.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x